Dr. Farah N. Khan, MD, FACP
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Khan is board certified in Internal Medicine. She did her training at St. Joseph Hospital in Chicago where she also served as Executive resident and Chief resident. Dr. Khan has also been elected by her peers as a fellow in the American College of Physicians. Dr. Khan is on the teaching staff at St. Joseph Hospital, Rush University and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center where she is involved in the training of residents. Dr. Khan is also a associate professor at Rush Medical College where she is involved in the teaching of 1st and 2nd year medical students. **We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you do schedule an appointment through the office or through Zoc Doc, the policy does apply. If there is no cancellation made within 24 hours notice, a $75 fee does apply. For all new patients, we do require a credit card to be placed on file for billing purposes, however we do not accept Amex.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- 6.)Khan F., MD., JZ. Fields, Ph.D "Association between effects of stress, quality of life and cognitive factors on carotid atherosclerosis" Journal of Psychosomatic Medicine. Abstract, May 1998
- 4.)Khan F., MD., "Stevens-Johnson Syndrome" Consultant, April 2002.
- 5.)Khan F., MD., M. Lazarevic MD., Ph.D "Seborrheic Keratosis" Letter to the editor and review hospital physician, December 1999.
Millennium Park Medical Associates, SC
30 South Michigan Avenue, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60603