About Dr. Fritz Franke
Dr. Franke completed his psychiatry training at the University of Vienna under Dr. Victor Frankel, author of "Mans Search For Meaning". Following completion of a fellowship at Vanderbilt Medical School in Nashville, Tennessee, Dr. Franke focused on depression and its impact on all family members, before moving to Houston. His medical practice focuses on the treatment of chronic depression and anxiety. (longer than 6 months) ALL of Dr. Franke's patients receive REGULAR THERAPY 2-4 times a month, and medication when appropriate. Board Certified Specializing in the treatment of CHRONIC Depression and Anxiety Adult Male Mid Life Crisis
- American Behavioral
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Medizinische Universität Wien
- Vanderbilt University, Residency in Psychiatry
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Albany Medical College (Internship)
- Harris County Medical Society
Awards and publications
- "The Myth of the Superwoman"
- "Divorce and its Long Term Effect on Children"
Dr. Fritz Franke's office locations
Fritz Franke MD
7575 San Felipe St, Suite 245
Houston, TX 77063
Fritz Franke MD
5868 Westheimer Rd, Suite 423
Houston, TX 77057
Patient reviews for Dr. Fritz Franke
Instant compatibility with Dr.Fritz. He’s so wise and patient.
I liked Dr. Franke he has humor - office easy to find. I felt he understood my part and effect on me who trauma must be treated?
I liked how easy it was - I liked doctor took time to find out what is really going on and he didn't push me to get on medicine.
Easy to talk to.
Liked Dr. Franke. He has humor and that helps.
Liked they got me in quickly. I liked Dr. giving straight talk.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances