Dr. Gary Evans, DPM
**PRACTICE REQUESTS HAVING INSURANCE INFORMATION AND MEMBER ID NUMBER TO CHECK BENEFITS BEFORE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT** Dr. Gary Evans is an NYU graduate. He graduated from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1983. Following extensive surgical training, he went into and remains in private practice. Dr. Evans specializes in all phases of Podiatry including: Podiatric Medicine, Corrective Foot Surgery, and Sports Medicine. He is board certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics, and is a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Evans was featured on "Good Morning America" pioneering the PinPoint Laser for treatment of Fungus Toenails.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Education and training
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Gary Evans, DPM
One Penn Plaza, Suite 1707
New York, NY 10119