About Dr. Gary Loden
Certified by the American Board of Urology, Dr. Gary Loden is a qualified and concerned urologist. He has an illustrious academic record. He has practical experience including an internship in general surgery and a residency in urology from George Washington University Medical Center. Prior to this, he graduated from the University of North Carolina, where he earned his medical degree. Dr. Loden is fellowship trained in urology at Saint Vincent's Hospital. He currently brings extensive experience to his role at Crystal Run Healthcare located in Middletown and Newburgh, NY. When his patients visit Dr. Loden at the practice, he advises them to share their concerns and questions candidly. He listens to his patients and provides them with all the information they need to make the right treatment choices. He is passionate about his field and is committed to making each patient’s experience as comfortable and efficient as possible. In his spare time, Dr. Loden enjoys swimming, cooking, and traveling.
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of North Carolina, Doctor of Medicine
- George Washington University Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- George Washington University Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Fellowship in Urology
Dr. Gary Loden's office locations
Crystal Run Healthcare
Newburgh (Route 300)
1200 Route 300
Newburgh, NY 12550
Crystal Run Healthcare
95 Crystal Run Road
Middletown, NY 10941
Patient reviews for Dr. Gary Loden
Very attentive very nice
Informed me of other complications that previous Urologists did not disclose.
Welll respected Dr.
He has a great personality and treats you like a "person" other than just a number! ??
Very professional and understanding.
I was seen on time and Dr. Loden discussed a go-forward treatment plan for me that made sense.
Dr.Loden was very kind and thorough. He took the time to explain everything we discussed and answered all of my questions.
I love they way he explained everything to you. I'm very happy with Dr Gary.
Great doctor!! Listens to your concerns and takes the time to explain in detail.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures
- Aetna Urologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- Cigna Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Urologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Urologists
- More Insurances