About Dr. Gary Zeitlin
* White Plains Medical Associates has a strict 24 hour cancellation policy * Dr. Gary Zeitlin is an internist and infectious disease specialist in private practice in White Plains, NY. He is also an attending physician and chief of the Infectious Disease Division at White Plains Hospital. In his private practice, he is proud of having developed long-term doctor-patient relationships with his primary care patients. Dr. Zeitlin speaks English and Hebrew, and he has a working knowledge of medical Spanish. Dr. Zeitlin received his medical degree from SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine. He completed his internship, residency, and fellowship at New York University Medical Center. He is board certified in internal medicine and infectious disease, and he also holds ISTM travel certification and AAHIVM certification. Dr. Zeitlin provides a variety of services for his patients, including consultations for travel medicine, HIV/AIDS, and other infections. Dr. Zeitlin is married and has a young daughter and son. He and his wife enjoy exercise and cooking with their children. Dr. Zeitlin’s hobbies include guitar, keyboards, swimming, and listening to audio books.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Primary Care Doctor
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- New York University Medical Center (Internship)
- New York University Medical Center (Fellowship)
- American College of Physicians
- Travel Medicine Certification
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
Dr. Gary Zeitlin's office location
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates
White Plains Medical Associates, PC
56 Doyer Ave, 1EF
White Plains, NY 10605
Patient reviews for Dr. Gary Zeitlin
Great visit, very quick and painless, and plenty of helpful verbal and written information. Even gave me a referral to a specialist who's covered under my insurance which was super helpful.
Very pleasant and calm demeanor. Not rushed at all, very thorough.
Very professional and somewhat personal. I liked his demeanor very calm.
He is very nice and helpful.
I was taken into the examining room immediately and Dr.Zeitlin came in 3 minutes later. He listened to my ailments and had the necessary tests taken a few minutes later. His exam was appropriate and our final discussion was very helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Zeitlin.
He was very kind and professional!I did not feel rushed at all.He took the time to explain things to me in detail and I would highly recommend him!
Doctor and front office staff were very polite and professional. Nurse who took blood samples and electrocardiogram was a little on the grumpy side.
Considerate and thoughtful. Helpful in providing useful information with regard to my visit. I will be going back.
He saw me right away gave my scrips and scheduled my next appointment.
Gary Zeitlin is excellent. Been seeing him for years he's smart, professional and personable. 10/10 would visit again.
Obviously very educated in his field very thorough. All staff from front office to flabotomist were all professional and pleasant.
Dr. Zeitlin Has treated me on previous occasions. He is the best.
I was 100% satisfied. The staff was wonderful; friendly and professional. Dr. Zeitlin was terrific. Easy conversation ...felt he took his time and really listened to me and paid attention. In this day and age, unfortunately this is not always the case. I feel like it was like the old days with your neighborhood Doctor! Refreshing!
great doctor, been seeing him for years, couldn't be happier.
Excellent on all accounts!
The office staff was incredibly kind and was able to accommodate me despite showing up 10 minutes late for the appointment. I had a number of concerns to discuss with Dr. Zeitlin and he was patient and took his time to listen and to figure out what might be happening with me. He also had a good dry sense of humor and I appreciated it, as I was concerned about the reason for my meeting. Overall, he put me at ease and performed a thorough assessment of my concerns. I'd be happy to go back to him.
My blood samples were taken and only some of the tests were taken. I am disappointed to know they just wasted my blood giving some lame reasons.
I'm sure he is a decent physician but he answered the phone multiple times during my visit. It felt as if he was more concerned about what was happening outside the room than in. The office itself was a deterrent as there is only metered street parking available.
Class act, smart, professional, takes his time. Really a great doctor.
I had a good experience and I plan to continue seeing him.
Dr. Zeitlin is a very personable, caring doctor, I trust him 100% and I am grateful to have found him and have him take care of me!!
Very professional, clean, and private
My visit was easy and smooth. The staff was helpful and courteous. Dr. Zeitlin was a very calm and collected doctor who listens to your concerns and gives you options based on your concerns. I would definitely recommend him.
Fantastic and highly recommended
- Atlanta, GA Infectious Disease Specialists
- Austin, TX Infectious Disease Specialists
- Chicago, IL Infectious Disease Specialists
- Dallas, TX Infectious Disease Specialists
- Denver, CO Infectious Disease Specialists
- Houston, TX Infectious Disease Specialists
- Jersey City, NJ Infectious Disease Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Infectious Disease Specialists
- New York, NY Infectious Disease Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Infectious Disease Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Infectious Disease Specialists
- San Antonio, TX Infectious Disease Specialists
- San Diego, CA Infectious Disease Specialists
- San Francisco, CA Infectious Disease Specialists
- Washington, DC Infectious Disease Specialists
- More Locations
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Chicken Pox
- Chickenpox (Varicella) Vaccine
- Clostridium Difficile Colitis
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- More Procedures
- Aetna Infectious Disease Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Infectious Disease Specialists
- Cigna Infectious Disease Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Infectious Disease Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Infectious Disease Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Infectious Disease Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Infectious Disease Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Infectious Disease Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Infectious Disease Specialists
- More Insurances