Dr. Gregory Clarke, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Clarke earned his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, one of the highest ranked medical schools in the country, and is board certified in internal medicine. He has been an active member of the full time faculty of Northwestern University Medical School since 1996. He is committed to patient care and teaching and was awarded the 2015 and 2017 Outstanding Teaching Awards from Northwestern University School of Medicine. A native of Chicago who grew up in Hyde Park, Dr. Clarke recognizes that high quality medical care involves a partnership between the patient and physician, with the patient playing an important role in the wellness process.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Pittsburgh, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Mercy, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- 2015 Outstanding Teaching Award - Northwestern University School of Medicine
- 2017 Outstanding Teaching Award - Northwestern University School of Medicine
Gregory Clarke, MD
333 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601