Dr. Gregory Sayer, MD
*Dr. Sayer is completely out of network and does not accept any insurances* Dr. Sayer is a board certified child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist who specializes in diagnosing and treating patients struggling with mental health symptoms. He utilizes medication management and/or psychotherapy for treatment. Having trained in New York City and Los Angeles, he is experienced in many treatment modalities. Dr. Sayer understands that the best outcomes happen when patients and doctors work as a team. It is his mission to use his expertise, in combination with the unique characteristics of each patient, to empower patients to make meaningful progress in their lives. ? Dr. Sayer is experienced in cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, psychodynamic psychotherapy, motivational enhancement, family therapy, and parent management training. He has special training in cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia, panic, tic disorders, post traumatic stress disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder. He has most recently published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry on ADHD medications. Please note that Dr. Sayer requires an initial, brief phone consultation prior to meeting with patients. If you have requested an available appointment time, he will contact you to set up this phone call.
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Los Angeles, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Southern California (Bachelor's)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Residency in General Psychiatry
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center, Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
Gregory Sayer, M.D.
1 Park Avenue, 8th floor
New York, NY 10016