Dr. Harris Mones, DO
Family Practice combined with Urgent Care. Best of both worlds. All your medical care in one location. Convenient morning, evening and weekend appointments available for routine care. Walk ins accepted 7 days a week as well when you are ill. Dr. Harris Mones is a Board Certified Osteopathic Physician with more than 20 years experience in General Practice and Family Practice treating pediatric and adult patients in Miami, FL. He is fully licensed in the State of Florida as a Physician and Surgeon and is Board Certified in both Family Practice and Geriatrics. He is actively involved in medical education serving as Internship Director at Westchester General Hospital. He maintains hospital privileges at Doctors Hospital of Coral Gables as well. He also holds an associate professorship position at Nova Southeastern Medical School in Ft. Lauderdale FL and at LEECOM. Dr. Mones is joined by his Physician Assistants, Manuel Cabrera, Jacquelyn Morezon, Brittany Estok and Ricardo Saiz, all invaluable members of our team. All of our Physician Assistants bring superb qualifications to our office as well as a personality and practice philosophy consistent with that of Dr. Mones.
- Family Physician
- Westchester General Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Miami (Bachelor’s)
- American Osteopathic Association
- Urgent Care Association of America
- Dr. Mones is board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment and Geriatric Medicine by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians.
Awards and publications
- Procedures For Primary Care by Jack Pfeninger (author of 2 chapters, Human Papilloma Virus and Keloids
Family Practice and Miami Urgent Care
2645 S. Douglas Road, Suite 502
Coral Gables, FL 33133