Dr. Howard Siegel, MD
If you have any of these symptoms: Dr. Howard Siegel is a specialist treating these and many other GI Diseases and Internal Medicine. He works directly with a high skilled Nurse Practitioner. They see all kinds of Internal Medicine and Gastrointestinal conditions. ** You have more than occasional heartburn symptoms. ** You have experienced heartburn in the past, but the symptoms have gone away. ** You have a family history of esophageal cancer or Barrett's esophagus. ** You have pain or difficulty swallowing. ** You have a persistent, unexplained cough. ** You have been speaking with a hoarse voice over several weeks. ** You have a persistent, unexplained sore throat. ** You cough or choke when you lie down. You need a complete preventative examination.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Kings County Hospital Center, New York Medical College, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
Manhattan Internal Medicine Associates, P.C.
145 E 32nd St., Suite 303
New York, NY 10016