About Dr. Howard Solomon
Dr. Howard Solomon is an accomplished dermatologist, catering to the residents of Forest Hills, NY. He has received his medical degree from Des Moines University. An advocate of constantly strengthening his knowledge base, he has also completed a residency in dermatology at Albany Medical Center, where he served as a chief resident in his last year of training. Dr. Solomon is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology. He is a reputed member of organizations such as the American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Dermatology, and the American Society for Mohs Surgery. He is a trained professional who strives to answer questions, provide education, and give reassurance to his patients. At Advanced Dermatology PC, Dr. Solomon works with a team of highly trained practitioners, dedicated to providing quality healthcare. His philosophy for skin care is simple: it should be easy, intelligent, and safe, and help you feel great not only on the outside but the inside as well. His deep-seated passion for skin care stems from his desire to help others and make them feel and look their best.
- American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Albany Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Howard Solomon's office location
Advanced Dermatology PC
104-60 Queens Blvd, Suite 1C
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Patient reviews for Dr. Howard Solomon
Everyone was nice and professional the doctor is good and nice very patient too??
Very nice. I been coming for year.
I am a old patient. Have been going to Dr. S a very long time.
Very good no complaints.
Very good. He targets the problem(s).
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermaplanning / Dermaplane Treatment
- Dermatology Surgery
- Discoid Lupus
- More Procedures
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances