Dermatologists in Corona, Queens, NY
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists in Corona, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The staff and the doctor were very pleasant, thorough, and expedient. This was my first visit and everything seemed to run smoothly. I will monitor the effects of my prescriptions and return to the office for a follow up appointment.
Once I saw the doctor I was treated professionally and well. Everything was explained and summarized. The one and one-half hour wait to see the doctor was excessive. The staff did give out a gift pack of skin products as an apology for the wait.
I met with Dr. Patel at the Forest Hills location. I had an appointment on a Sunday which is great. I waited all of 5 mins., just enough time to fill out my new patient paperwork. The nurse and Dr. Patel were extremely attentive, warm, and thorough. Dr. Patel wrote information for me to take home, questions to ask my primary doctor, and even step by step instructions for my new regime. I was with her for about an hour! She is absolutely delightful! I feel confident in my new skin care regime.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Dermatologists near Corona, Queens, NY
- Mineola, NY Dermatologists
- North Riverdale, New York, NY Dermatologists
- Far Rockaway, New York, NY Dermatologists
- Midtown South Central, New York, NY Dermatologists
- Roosevelt Island, New York, NY Dermatologists
- Clifton, Staten Island, NY Dermatologists
- Lower East Side, New York, NY Dermatologists
- Bellerose, NY Dermatologists
- Sutton Place, New York, NY Dermatologists
- Lenox Hill, New York, NY Dermatologists