Dr. Iftikhar Rasul, MD
Serene Behavioral Health provides comprehensive behavioral services from Adult to Geriatric Psychiatry. Dr. Iftikhar Rasul has been practicing since 1992. He specializes in adult and geriatric psychiatry, covering a wide variety of disorders. These include: depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity, dementia and related disorders. Dr. Rasul completed his Residency in Psychiatry at the University of Kansas School of Medicine in 2003. He went on to complete a Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami Florida. Dr. Rasul has worked at Winter Haven Hospital since 2004 where he worked in different capacities treating inpatient as well as outpatient. He also oversaw a memory clinic dedicated to treating patients with memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, stroke and other brain injuries. He has also worked at Florida Hospital since 2010. Most recently, Dr. Rasul has been seeing patients at University Behavioral Center in Orlando. Dr. Rasul became a Psychiatrist to help people and families struggling with mental illness and cognitive disorders in order to improve the quality of their lives. He has a passion for helping others.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- University Behavioral Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Allama Iqbal Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Kansas, Residency in Psychiatry
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry
Serene Behavioral Health
6150 Metrowest Blvd, 101
Orlando, FL 32835