Dr. Ira Steinmetz, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Ira Steinmetz, a Board Certified Internist was born and raised in the Sheepshead Bay section of Brooklyn. He attended Columbia University and Downstate Medical School and graduated both with honors. He did an Internal Medicine Residency at the Maimonides Medical Center. He has been practicing medicine in our community for almost 30 years. His practice offers the following services. -Annual Well Visits -Medical Clearance for surgery -Allergy testing -Echocardiograms -Carotid Dopplers -Vascular Testing -Nerve testing for diabetes and neuropathy -Pulmonary Function Testing Dr. Steinmetz has a beautiful ,modern office and a warm and friendly staff. Please contact our office to meet the doctor his patients call"The Best Doctor In Brooklyn"
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Columbia University (Bachelor’s)
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Ira M. Steinmetz MD P.C
1975 E 13th St
Brooklyn, NY 11229