Dr. J. L. Farr, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Farr is a concerned and caring internist serving the community of Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Farr obtained his medical degree from Drexel University. He also completed his internship and residency at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center. Dr. Farr is a part of IU Health Phsyicians and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Farr gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. He is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Indiana University Health, Methodist Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center (Internship)
- Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center (Residency)
IU Health Physicians Primary Care- East Region
Family & Internal Medicine - East Washington
9650 E Washington St, #100
Indianapolis, IN 46229