Dr. Janie Kwak-Tran, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Janie Kwak-Tran and staff are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our patients and take pride in getting to know each patient. We are a multifaceted practice providing a caring and welcoming environment. Our compassionate staff provides excellent patient care and look forward to having you as a patient! Dr. Kwak-Tran attended the University of Nevada School of Medicine in Reno, NV. She then completed her residency at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Kwak-Tran is a board certified physician of Internal Medicine. She is an active member of the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians and American Society of Internal Medicine. Dr. Kwak-Tran has been serving the Las Vegas community for over 10 years. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Primary Care Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Nevada, Reno, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Southern California (Bachelor’s)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians, Alabama Chapter
Janie Kwak-Tran, M.D.
5052 S Jones Blvd, Suite 105
Las Vegas, NV 89118