Dr. Jonathan Spitz, DC
About Dr. Jonathan Spitz
Dr. Spitz has been in private practice for over 20 years in Downtown Brooklyn, NY. His interest in becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic dates back to his sophomore year in high school when he suffered a sacroiliac sprain injury, playing high school baseball. After experiencing incredible progress with a conservative chiropractic approach, he regained optimal function in no time. He was later fortunate to have earned the opportunity to continue a baseball career at both the collegiate and semi professional levels. Dr. Spitz graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology, minoring in Biology, and later earned a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College in 1998, where he achieved academic distinction. Dr. Spitz takes a conservative approach in the diagnosis and management of neuromusculoskeletal conditions related to the spine. He uses various techniques including FDA cleared infra red light therapy in the treatment of neck and back pain related to both biomechanical and neurological origins, disc conditions, sciatica like symptoms, headaches, face and jaw pain, knee and shoulder pain.
Education and training
- New York Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (Bachelor's)
Awards and publications
- Certified in Flexion Distraction technique- Frank Nicci, D.C.
- Nimmo technique – Dr. Sheila Laws, D.C.
Dr. Jonathan Spitz's office location
Dr. Jonathan A. Spitz, D.C.
50 Court St, Suite 511
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Patient reviews for Dr. Jonathan Spitz
Chiropractors by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Chiropractors
- Aetna Chiropractors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- Cigna Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Chiropractors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Chiropractors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Chiropractors
- More Insurances