- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
Education and training
- Medical School - Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Doctor of Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
Dr. Jossef Amirian's office locations
201 E 65th St
New York, NY 10065
211 East 51st Street
New York, NY 10022
Patient reviews for Dr. Jossef Amirian
One of the most kind and professional, extremely knowledgeable and attentive
Great listener, excellent bedside manner. Detailed and thorough.
Awesome visit. He was patient and listened to all of my concerns. I'll recommend to all of my friends/family!
Great visit, great bedside manner, definetly coming back for a visit.
He was very helpful, kind hearted doctor. Highly recommended to my friends and family.
Great doctor! Very knowledgeable!
The entire staff made me feel very welcome. I did not have to wait long. All the help I needed was handled in such fast and professional manner.
Very good cardiologist. Will highly recommend to my friends & family.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances