Dr. Julie Wang, MD
Pediatric Allergist, Pediatrician
Julie Wang is a concerned and caring pediatric allergist serving the community of New York, NY. Dr. Wang obtained her medical degree from Cornell University. She also completed her residency in pediatrics at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center and fellowship in allergy and immunology at the Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Wang is a part of Mount Sinai Pediatrics FPA. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. Patients trust Dr. Wang's expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes. She is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Allergist
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
Awards and publications
- Yang N, Wang J, Liu C, Song Y, Zhang S, Zi J, Zhan J, Masilamani M, Cox A, Nowak-Wegrzyn A, Sampson H, Li XM. Berberine and limonin suppress IgE production by human B cells and peripheral blood mononuclear cells from food-allergic patients. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2014 Aug;.
- Wang J, Fiocchi A. Unmet needs in food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome. Current opinion in allergy and clinical immunology 2014 Jun; 14(3).
- Bird JA, Wang J, Visness CM, Calatroni A, Sampson HA, Gruchalla R. Winter birth in inner-city asthmatic children is associated with increased food allergen sensitization risk. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2014 Aug; 134(2).
- Mehta H, Ramesh M, Feuille E, Groetch M, Wang J. Growth Comparison in Children with and without Food Allergies in 2 Different Demographic Populations. The Journal of pediatrics 2014 Jul;.
- Taylor-Black SA, Mehta H, Weiderpass E, Boffetta P, Sicherer SH, Wang J. Prevalence of food allergy in New York City school children. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2014 Jun; 112(6).
Mount Sinai Pediatrics
Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice Pediatrics
5 E 98th St, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10029