About Dr. Kambiz Yazdani
Dr. Kambiz Yazdani is a Board-Certified Cardiologist treating patients in both Woodbridge and Stafford, VA and the surrounding communities. He provides optimum care and attention for all cardiovascular diseases and each patient is treated with one-on-one care and detailed attention. His practice, Nova Cardiovascular Care wants their patients to be happy.
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio
- Potomac Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Universitetet i Oslo Medisinske Fakultet
- Albert Einstein Medical Center (Internship)
- Albert Einstein Medical Center (Residency)
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship in Geriatrics
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases
- American College of Cardiology
- Norwegian Society of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Recognized in 2012 as one of "Northern Virginia Top Doctors"
- Voted in 2010 as "Most Compassionate Doctor"
- Graduated with highest ranking in class of 1996
Dr. Kambiz Yazdani's office locations
Nova Cardiovascular Care
1990 Old Bridge Road, Suite 201
Woodbridge, VA 22192
Nova Cardiovascular Care
422 Garrisonville Rd., Suite 104
Stafford, VA 22554
Patient reviews for Dr. Kambiz Yazdani
Worth the wait...
Everyone was very professional, helpful and friendly.
When I arrive at the clinic they tell me you do not have an appointment here and you have to make a new appointment, knowing that I have received a confirmation of appointment
I was very impressed with Dr. Yazdani. Very informative and took time to answer my questions. The office staff were all very, very nice and efficient. Scheduled my tests immediately and in a timely manner. I would highly recommend.
My exam was thorough and Dr. Yazdani was very professional and personable. Necessary follow ups were timely.
Very good. Very helpful and friendly staff.
I don't like her
Everything except wait time was excellent. With exception of one staff member, all were highly professional and friendly. One seemed a bit distracted and disinterested. She may have just been having a bad day. Dr. Yazdani was very attentive and seemed genuinely interested in treating each individual patient which merits complete forgiveness for the wait time although I was a bit of a grouch over the wait. I've been to too many doctors who seemed more interested in keeping to their schedule than assuring the fully understood their patients' condition and needs. This doctor was not one of those. If you're worried about your own post appointment schedule, schedule an hour earlier. Quality of care is worth the wait.
Dr. Yazdani and his staff are amazing. Dr. Yazdani put me at ease and made sure I took all the necessary test to make sure everything checked out okay. He's extremely caring about your well being which is sigh of relief if you have any concerns
Outstanding. The doctor had tremendous bedside manner. He took my complaints seriously and did not talk to me and took the time to explain everything. Also, he ordered tests that made a lot of sense. I also found the rest of the staff to be wonderful. They were all so nice and personable. Not something you see in a lot of doctors offices. Would highly recommend Dr. Yazbani
good bedside manner
My consultation with Dr. Yazdani was very professional, friendly and helpful.
good bedside manner.
Good bedside manners
Very good doctor. Heather Keesling
Absolutely loved him. Was very professional and answered all my questions and concerns!
He is excellent...I will recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances