Dr. Keri Peterson, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Keri Peterson obtained her bachelor degree from Cornell University and received her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She completed post-graduate training in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City and is board certified in Internal Medicine. Additionally, Dr. Peterson has received specialized training and certification for cosmetic procedures utilizing Botox and Restylane. Dr. Peterson has been in private practice with a prominent medical group on the Upper East Side of Manhattan since 1999. She holds appointments at Lenox Hill Hospital and Mount Sinai Medical Center. She is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Medical Association. With a demonstrated commitment to the advancement of medicine, Dr. Peterson has several publications in leading medical and scientific journals and has presented at distinguished medical symposiums. A frequent media spokesperson, Dr. Peterson has appeared on The Rachael Ray Show, The Tyra Banks Show, CNN American Morning, Fox 5 News, Your World with Neil Cavuto and Fox & Friends. In addition, she is a regular contributor to Nancy Grace and Fox News. She has also contributed to Self Magazine and was featured on the cover of Internal Medicine News. Dr. Peterson is committed to providing the highest quality of diagnosis, care and treatment to each of her patients. She takes pride in getting to know her patients and developing a relationship of trust and service. Additionally, Dr. Peterson has received specialized training and certification for cosmetic procedures utilizing Botox and dermal fillers (Restylane, Juvederm and Perlane). She understands how enhancing your physical appearance can improve your overall sense of well-being.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital (Internship)
- The Mount Sinai Hospital (Residency)
- American College of Physicians, New York Chapter
Awards and publications
- Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post Cancer. Anyone who has been diagnosed with cancer knows that there is an endless amount of information available about different types of cancer, symptoms, tests, treatments, side effects and even how cancer can affect sexual performance. What you may not find is information on how you can overcome post-cancer side effects and be on your way to heightened intimacy and mind-blowing sex--that is, until now. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer offers a healthy understanding of the impact cancer has on your ability to be intimate and show you that it is possible to enjoy sex again, despite the obstacles.
- What Doctors Eat. What Doctors Eat brings together the collective dietary wisdom of 65 leading physicians and health experts including Dr. Keri Peterson.
Keri Peterson, MD PC
115 East 57th St, Suite 510
New York, NY 10022