Dr. Keri Peterson, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
**There is a 24 hour cancellation policy** Dr. Keri Peterson obtained her bachelor degree from Cornell University and received her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She completed post-graduate training in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Peterson holds appointments at Lenox Hill Hospital and Mount Sinai Medical Center. She is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Medical Association. With a demonstrated commitment to the advancement of medicine, Dr. Peterson has several publications in leading medical and scientific journals and has presented at distinguished medical symposiums. Dr. Peterson is a medical contributor and columnist for Women’s Health Magazine. A frequent media spokesperson, Dr. Peterson has been a frequent guest on The Today Show and has appeared on several programs including The Rachael Ray Show, Dr. Oz, The Dr. Steve Show, PIX11 News, Fox 5 News, The Tyra Banks Show, Good Morning America, America’s Newsroom, America’s News HQ, Neil Cavuto, CNN American Morning and Nancy Grace. Additionally, she is a medical advisor for the healthcare website Healthination.com. Dr. Peterson is committed to providing the highest quality of diagnosis, care and treatment to each of her patients. She takes pride in getting to know her patients and developing a relationship of trust and service. Dr. Peterson has received specialized training and certification for cosmetic procedures utilizing Botox, Kybella Dermal fillers and chemical peels.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital (Internship)
- The Mount Sinai Hospital (Residency)
- American College of Physicians, New York Chapter
Awards and publications
- Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post Cancer. Anyone who has been diagnosed with cancer knows that there is an endless amount of information available about different types of cancer, symptoms, tests, treatments, side effects and even how cancer can affect sexual performance. What you may not find is information on how you can overcome post-cancer side effects and be on your way to heightened intimacy and mind-blowing sex--that is, until now. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer offers a healthy understanding of the impact cancer has on your ability to be intimate and show you that it is possible to enjoy sex again, despite the obstacles.
- What Doctors Eat. What Doctors Eat brings together the collective dietary wisdom of 65 leading physicians and health experts including Dr. Keri Peterson.
- Dunn, A., K. Peterson, C. Schecter, P. Rabito, A. Gotlin, L. Smith. “The Utility of an In-Hospital Observation Period After Discontinuing Intravenous Antibiotics.” The American Journal Of Medicine. 106:6-10, 1999
Keri Peterson, MD PC
115 East 57th St, Suite 510
New York, NY 10022