Dr. Kevin Fite, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Thank you for your interest in Austin Medical Group. We specialize in helping you meet your healthcare goals and work hard to integrate your priorities in dealing with your own personal well-being. As primary care providers, we have a special focus not only on preventive care but also chronic disease management, in addition to the everyday ailments we all encounter. The journey to good health not only requires effort on your part, but also the input from a competent and caring healthcare team, and I'm confident you will find exactly that here at Austin Medical Group. We look forward to meeting you soon! ***The office does not perform annual physicals on the first exam. The first visit is to establish care with the clinic, the following visit will be the annual exam.**** Insurance not accepted: Ambetter, Ideal Care, Sendero, or Medicaid.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Saint David's North Austin Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Conroe Regional Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - University of Texas, San Antonio, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Travis County Medical Society
Austin Medical Group
12201 Renfert Way, Ste. 315
Austin, TX 78758