About Lauren Riley
Lauren Riley is a board certified Nurse Practitioner who joined Rao Dermatology in April of 2016. She earned an undergraduate degree from the University of California Santa Cruz, a Masters in Business from Seton Hall University and both a Bachelors and Masters of Science in Nursing from Columbia University in 2013. She has clinical experience in Family Medicine practicing in Manhattan and New Jersey and brings a passion for Dermatology to her practice at Rao Dermatology. She has a personal interest in Acne, Psoriasis, and Skin Cancer Screening and Prevention.
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Columbia University, Master's in Nursing
Lauren Riley's office locations
95 First Ave.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
850 Woodbridge Center Drive, B
Woodbridge Township, NJ 07095
345 East 37th Street, Suite 317
New York, NY 10016
Patient reviews for Lauren Riley, NP, RN
Doctor Riley was awesome. Super sweet and she listened to all my concerns
She’s amazing and sweet and patient
No wait. Friendly and thorough. Reassured me about the question I to see her for and also made some recommendations for my overall skin regimen. Bright, clean office. Look forward to my follow up.
Great visit. Provided a suggested plan of action and thoroughly explained my condition and what to expect.
She knew her stuff and was very personable.
Was in early and done in no time!
Lauren is amazing. She listened to all my issues and addressed each of them efficiently. You could tell she has a lot of experience. Would recommend 100%.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances