Dr. Lesley Dawravoo, MD
PLEASE PRINT PATIENT CHECK IN FORMS. BRING AT TIME OF VISIT. Dr. Lesley Dawravoo is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. She received her medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska. She finished her internal medicine residency at Loyola University Medical Center and went on to serve as Chief Resident for the Department of Internal Medicine. She completed her Gastroenterology fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center, where she also served as Chief Fellow. Dr. Dawravoo's clinical interests include Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Colon Cancer Screening, Liver Disease, GERD and GI issues of pregnancy. Dr. Dawravoo is committed to providing compassion and education to her patients while utilizing the most up to date treatments available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Loyola University Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Creighton University, Doctor of Medicine
Digestive Health Services
3825 Highland Ave, Tower II, STE 302
Downers Grove, IL 60515