About Dr. Maurice Daniels
*Please note: Dr. Daniels treats pediatric patients age 17 and under* Dr. Maurice Daniels is from Brooklyn, New York. He attended high school at St. Francis Prep and college at Hunter College. After graduating from medical school from SUNY, upstate in Syracuse, he began his medical career in Philadelphia. He has practiced in Philadelphia for more than a generation. He joined PAMCOP in September 2015. He is married with one son, and spends his spare time with family and playing the piano.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
Dr. Maurice Daniels's office location
5249 Cedar Ave, Suite C
Philadelphia, PA 19143
Patient reviews for Dr. Maurice Daniels
We always receive quality care.
Great office. Love the staff. Marylyn is the best.
It was very comforting and helpful to my needs.
I love it here. Very down to earth staff.
Dr. answered all questions and was very professional.
Took care of my child, was concern about my child well being. Examining aspects of the concerns I had.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances