About Dr. Mohsen Vazirian
Dr. Vazirian has a rigorous background in research and clinical psychiatry in many different treatment settings. He has a gentle and empathetic approach towards his patients, and his background gives him a unique perspective in providing evidence-based treatments in a caring environment. He is a compassionate psychiatrist who deeply cares about his patient’s health and well-being. Dr. Vazirian is a kind and expert listener and works closely with each of his patients to develop a detailed treatment plan just for them. He is an experienced board-certified psychiatrist with deep knowledge and expertise in diagnosing and treating a broad spectrum of mental health and emotional conditions using medications and psychotherapy.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Board of Preventive Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Yale University (Fellowship)
- Cleveland Clinic, Residency in Psychiatry
- Dr. Vazirian is certified in addiction medicine by the American Board of Preventive Medicine.
Dr. Mohsen Vazirian's office location
4445 Eastgate Mall, 2nd Floor
San Diego, CA 92121
Patient reviews for Dr. Mohsen Vazirian
Professional, caring, productive. I feel like I made progress just in the first session-which I didn’t expect- and have continued to progress with him since. I appreciate the time we’ve spent together and look forward to the future.
Wasn’t comfortable with the idea of starting psychiatry, but I was encouraged by my family and I’m grateful because I already feel like Dr. Vazirian is helping me. He’s very kind, professional, attentive, and smart.
My visit was very pleasant. I showed up early and my appointment started right on time which was amazing. We managed to cover a lot during our time and I felt he really knows what he’s doing.
Dr. Mohsen Vazirian is a great doctor. I find his practice very helpful. He has a good heart and head and wisdom. I feel like I’m going to learn a lot about myself during my time with him!
The office was really nice and the appointment started right on time. Dr. Vazirian is an excellent listener and is very professional. I feel great knowing he’s my doctor. I trust him and think he’ll be able to help me.
I thought that it went really well-I left feeling lighter/happier than I felt when I arrived. I’m full of hope for the future with Dr. Vazirian in my support corner. The office is very clean and comfortable, I’m definitely recommending to my loved ones!
Great care. He seems like a special kind of doctor, one that’s hard to come by. I predict he’ll be the most popular doctor in San Diego soon because he is awesome at his job.
It went much better than I expected. I’ve seen doctors in the past and they didn’t treat me anywhere as well as Dr. V did. He’s an A+ in my book.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances