Dr. Nadia Ali, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Ali is a native of NJ. She completed three years of Internal Medicine Residency and has been a practicing board certified physician for ten years. She is especially interested in Preventive Medicine, Women's Health and Obesity/Nutrition.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Rawalpindi Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Monmouth Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- NJ To Doctor Award 2016-2017
- NJ Top Doctor Award 2015-2016
- Patient's Choice Award 2014
North Brunswick Medical Associates
986 Shoppes Boulevard
North Brunswick, NJ 08902