Dr. Nana Amoah, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Nana Amoah is a dedicated and diligent primary care doctor specializing in internal medicine and serving his patients in Annandale, VA. Dr. Amoah is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Originally from Ghana, West Africa, Dr. Amoah is multilingual, speaking English, Spanish, Farsi, and Akan fluently. He is affiliated with the Inova Alexandria Hospital, the Inova Fairfax Hospital, and the Providence Hospital in Washington, DC. Dr. Amoah attended the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology’s School of Medical Sciences. He then completed his general surgery residency at the Howard University. Dr. Amoah completed an internal medicine residency at the New York University’s Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center. Dr. Amoah welcomes patients to his practice, where he performs in-office services that include incision and drainage, aortic scans, and wart removal. In his spare time, Dr. Amoah attends his childrens’ PTA meetings, plays field hockey, and when he is able to, enjoys a nice family vacation.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Howard University, Residency in General Surgery
- Medical School - Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology School of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- New York University, Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Virginia Internal Medicine, PC
6715 Little River Turnpike, Ste 205
Annandale, VA 22003