Dr. Pablo Arango, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Pablo Arango is a board certified Otolaryngologist. He graduated Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Vanderbilt University in 1993 and received his M.D. from Vanderbilt University Medical Center in 1997. He then completed his Residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Virginia Medical Center in 2002, serving as Chief Resident from 2001-2002. After 14 years working in NYC at Flushing Hospital and North Shore University Hospital at Forest Hills where he served as Chief of the Otolaryngology Section, he moved to Miami in 2016 to start his own practice. He is board certified in Otolaryngology and his practice includes the full scope of ear, nose and throat problems. Interests include Hearing loss, chronic ear infections Endoscopic sinus surgery including Balloon Sinuplastyand Dizziness. He enjoys seeing patients of all ages and has a special interest in pediatric care.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Vanderbilt University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Awards and publications
- Pullen Award Recipient in 2002: awarded by the University of Virginia Medical School to the best resident medical student instructor.
Miami Family ENT
9155 S Dadeland Blvd, Suite 1404
Miami, FL 33156