Dr. Peiyun Chu, MD
***Please expect a call from the office to confirm your insurance.*** Dr. Peiyun Chu is a highly skilled and experienced neurologist who has been a valuable addition to Neurological Specialties of Long Island, PLLC since 2005, providing patients with an exceptional quality of care. She is board-certified in Neurology with additional qualifications in Clinical Neurophysiology. In addition, Dr. Chu is board-certified in Sleep Medicine and is certified in Acupuncture treatment. Dr. Chu first completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering at Rutgers University before graduating with her medical degree from the UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Her postgraduate training included a general internship at New York Hospital at Queens and a residency in Neurology at St. Vincent Medical Center, where she served as Chief Resident during her final year. Dedicated to advancing her knowledge, Dr. Chu also completed a fellowship in Neurophysiology at the University of Buffalo. Dr. Chu is fluent in English and Chinese.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Hospital Queens (Internship)
- Saint Vincent Medical Center, Residency in Neurology
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Fellowship in Neurophysiology
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Neurological Specialties of Long Island, PLLC
170 Great Neck Road
Great Neck, NY 11021