Dr. Rahul Gandhi, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
About Dr. Rahul Gandhi
A graduate of the Ross University School of Medicine, Dr. Rahul Gandhi is an accomplished internist and primary care doctor working for the people of Bethesda, MD. He provides his services at MedStar Medical Group. Prior to earning his medical degree, Dr. Gandhi received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Maryland. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Gandhi is well versed in English and Hindi. His awareness of these languages makes him accessible to patients from a host of cultural backgrounds. He has authored numerous journal publications in his field of specialty. Patients see him for a host of reasons, including migraine, flu, sexually transmitted diseases, cholesterol check-ups, and diabetes consultations. Dr. Gandhi focuses on all aspects of a patient's experience which drives him towards excellence in providing health care. He is committed to making each patient’s experience at the clinic as comfortable and effective as possible.
- Primary Care Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Maryland (Bachelor's)
- Georgetown University Hospital, MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Earned Eagle Scout in October 2002
- Bikas A, Kundra P, Desale S, Mete M, O'Keefe K, Clark BG, Wray L, Gandhi R, Barett C, Jelinek JS, Wexler JA, Wartofsky L, Burman KD. Phase 2 clinical trial of sunitinib as adjunctive treatment in patients with advanced differentiated thyroid cancer. European Journal of Endocrinology. 2016 Mar; 174(3):373-80. Epub 2015 Dec 15.
- Frazier JL, Batra S, Kapoor S, Vellimana A, Gandhi R, Carson KA, Shokek O, Lim M, Kleinberg L, Rigamonti D. Stereotactic radiosurgery in the management of brain metastases: an institutional retrospective analysis of survival. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010 Apr;76(5):1486-92. Epub 2009 Jul 18.
- Kapoor S, Batra S, Carson K, Shuck J, Kharkar S, Gandhi R, Jackson J, Wemmer J, Terezakis S, Shokek O, Kleinberg L, Rigamonti D. Long-Term Outcomes of Vestibular Schwannomas Treated With Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy: An Institutional Experience. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011 Nov 1;81(3):647-53. Epub 2010 Sep 29.
Dr. Rahul Gandhi's office location
MedStar Medical Group at Bethesda
6410 Rockledge Drive, Suite 401
Bethesda, MD 20817