Dr. Raj Singh, MD, FACP, FASN
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Singh was born and raised in the Punjab province of Northern India. He moved to the United States in 2004 to pursue his medical education at University School of Medicine in Las Vegas. Accessibility is key to Dr. Singh’s practice. He cares deeply about the well-being of his patients and tells them he is always just a phone call away. His goal – to significantly improve his patients’ quality of life and life expectancy through a comprehensive treatment plan. Dr. Singh has received numerous Top doctor awards from various publications and he is also a fellow of the American college of physicians and fellow of the American society of Nephrology. When he is not looking after patients or immersed in lab results, Dr. Singh is in hot pursuit of adventure. He enjoys skydiving, SCUBA diving and horse back riding.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- North Vista Hospital
- University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Nephrology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Kansas, Fellowship in Nephrology
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- “Top Doctors 2016” Health Care Quarterly
- Best student in Pharmacology Award. VMKV Medical College, India.
- Las Vegas Life « Top Docs 2013 »
3900 W Charleston Blvd, Suite 170
Las Vegas, NV 89102