Dr. Randall Lomax, DO
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
PLEASE ADVISE: All patients MUST include Insurance Provider and Insurance ID# when scheduling. If you do not include this information, your appointment will not be confirmed. Dr. Randall S. Lomax earned his medical degree from Des Moines University – College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery, graduating in the top 5% of his class. Dr. Lomax fulfilled his clinical rotations in Cleveland, Ohio, under the direction of Ohio University - College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his general surgery emphasis internship followed by an Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery residency at Des Peres Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Lomax received his undergraduate degree in exercise physiology from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, with a minor degree in Italian language. A native of Salt Lake City, Dr. Lomax decided to return to the western half of the United States to open Advanced Ear, Nose & Throat – Head and Neck Surgery. He has been married for 18 years and is the proud father of two children (a son and a daughter). He enjoys spending time with family, being outdoors, and cheering for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Centennial Hills Hospital
- MountainView Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Education and training
- Des Peres Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- Des Peres Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- Nevada Osteopathic Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Caring for Kids From Summerlin Hospital 2015 "No more sinus infections"
- HEARING LOSS SHOWING UP AT YOUNGER AGE, Review Journal, May 25, 2014
Advanced Ear,Nose, & Throat-Head and Neck Surgery
6850 North Durango Drive, Suite 314
Las Vegas, NV 89149