Dr. Rebecca Kleinerman, MD
*Please note, this practice has a strict 24-hour cancellation policy* Dr. Rebecca Kleinerman is a native New Yorker who is now opening her own dermatology practice on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Dr. Kleinerman’s services include diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers, assessment and treatment of general dermatologic problems, and the use of the very latest laser and cosmetic procedures. Dr. Kleinerman is a graduate of Princeton University and New York University School of Medicine. She completed her residency in dermatology at the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, and an advanced fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and cosmetic dermatology at the University of California, Davis. Dr. Kleinerman is the author of more than a dozen scientific articles and her expertise has been cited in several health and beauty publications.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- NYU Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- University of California, Davis, Fellowship in Procedural Dermatology
Rebecca Kleinerman M.D., P.L.L.C.
132 East 76th St., Suite 2E and 1A
New York, NY 10021