Dr. Robert Fafalak, MD
Dr. Robert Fafalak is a Board Certified Internist with a Medical Degree from New York Medical College. Dr. Fafalak completed his Fellowship in Rheumatology at the Hospital for Special Surgery and Internal Medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel - Petrie Division
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship in Rheumatology
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Robert G. Fafalak, M.D.
36 West 9th Street
New York, NY 10011