About Dr. Robert Moriarty
Orthopedist Dr. Moriarty was educated at Boston College, graduating summa cum laude and elected Phi Beta Kappa for academic excellence. His medical training followed at State University of New York where he achieved honors in medicine and surgery. Dr. Moriarty participated in a surgical internship at North Shore University Hospital, followed by a four (4) year orthopedic residency at the State University of New York where he coauthored several publications and authored a chapter in an orthopedic textbook. He received board certification from the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is a member of the NYS Orthopedic Association, a fellow in the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Dr. Moriarty is a former high school and Divison I college athlete who remains active in sports.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- Boston College (Bachelor’s)
- North Shore University Hospital (Internship)
- State University of New York, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Robert Moriarty's office location
Robert Moriarty MD P.C.
755 New York Avenue, Suite 250
Huntington, NY 11743
Patient reviews for Dr. Robert Moriarty
He was great, lustened to everything I had to say. Explained everything in easy to ubderstand terms, and he is the first doctor besides my PCP who believed me and wants to gind out exactly what is wrong!
One of the best, seen right away and staff was kind.
He addressed my issues and I’m feeling better already. He also helped to setup my next procedure. Very happy with him and his staff.
I thought his staff was very professional. It was not a long wait to be seen, maybe 10 minutes. The waiting room was not crowded. The assistant took my x-ray and the doctor saw me about 5 minutes later. It was my first time and the entire visit- filling out paperwork, x-ray, visit, scheduling next visit took about 40 minutes which I think is reasonable.
Doctor is most interested in profits. Over books his patients. Apparently doesn't care about other people's time.
He is a very kind doctor! A bit of a wait, but that was to be expected. Will definitely go back!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances