Dr. Robert Moriarty, MD
Orthopedist Dr. Moriarty was educated at Boston College, graduating summa cum laude and elected Phi Beta Kappa for academic excellence. His medical training followed at State University of New York where he achieved honors in medicine and surgery. Dr. Moriarty participated in a surgical internship at North Shore University Hospital, followed by a four (4) year orthopedic residency at the State University of New York where he coauthored several publications and authored a chapter in an orthopedic textbook. He received board certification from the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is a member of the NYS Orthopedic Association, a fellow in the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Dr. Moriarty is a former high school and Divison I college athlete who remains active in sports.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Boston College (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital (Internship)
- State University of New York, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
Robert Moriarty MD P.C.
755 New York Avenue, Suite 250
Huntington, NY 11743