Dr. Saed Qaqish, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Saed Qaqish is a reliable and reputable family physician serving the communities of Middletown and Newburgh, NY. Dr. Qaqish attended the Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica, where he received his medical degree. He then moved to the United States where he completed his residency and internship in family practice at Baton Rouge General Medical Center. Dr. Qaqish is a part of Crystal Run Healthcare and is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Qaqish is fluent in English, Arabic, and Spanish. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Qaqish is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Internship in Family Practice
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Mercy College (Bachelor’s)
Crystal Run Healthcare
1200 Route 300
Newburgh, NY 12550