Dr. Sam Smith, DO
*Existing patients: This service is intended for use by new patients. For appointments, please call the office to schedule.*When booking, please include your insurance User ID and Verification phone number found on back of card. Include in Comments section, if necessary* A board certified dermatologist and a Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. His undergraduate degree is from The Pennsylvania State University with a B.S. in Health Policy and Administration. Dr. Smith then completed a Master's Degree in Public Health with an emphasis in Behavioral and Community Health Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh. He then went on to The Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine where he completed his medical training. After medical school he completed an internship at the Frankford Hospitals of the Jefferson Health System in Philadelphia. Finally, his dermatology residency was completed at the Western University of Health Sciences in Arizona. Dr. Smith specializes in all areas of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Arrowhead Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Jefferson Health System (Internship)
- Medical School - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania (Bachelor's)
- Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Residency in Dermatology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Phoenix Dermatologic Society
4915 East Baseline Road, Suite 102
Gilbert, AZ 85234