Dr. Samuel Steinmetz, MD
Update: We now offer Skin Pen - Microneedling. Call our office to learn more! Reminder: Please complete your online check-in when booking through Zocdoc to expedite your in-office experience. Dr. Steinmetz grew up in Central Illinois and attended Eastern Illinois University in his home town of Charleston, Illinois. Subsequently attended Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri where he developed an interest in dermatology. Following an internship at the University of Texas-San Antonio, completed his dermatology residency at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In addition, he recently received an award from the American Academy of Dermatology for 25 years of service within the field.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Washington University, St. Louis, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, San Antonio (Internship)
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency in Dermatology
Awards and publications
- American Academy of Dermatology for 25 years of service within the field.
Dr. Samuel E. Steinmetz, M.D
8210 Walnut Hill Lane, 414
Dallas, TX 75231