Dr. Sarika Banker, MD
Dr. Sarika Banker is a board certified dermatologist and native Long Islander. She’s known for her huge heart and attention to detail. After graduating from New York University, she earned her medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She continued her training with a Dermatology residency at Albert Einstein, where she was selected to serve as Chief Resident during her final year. Prior to returning to New York, she was a Clinical Instructor at the University of California, Los Angeles and worked with a busy dermatology practice in Princeton, New Jersey. Dr. Banker is a diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She has been published in many peer-reviewed journals, authored several book chapters, and has given numerous lectures in dermatology. She practices cosmetic, medical, and surgical dermatology for both children and adults.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Awards and publications
- Stevenson ML, Saggar S, Amin B, Mann RE. Merkel cell carcinoma arising in a patient with a history of multiple malignancies. Cutis, 2012;90:183-185.
- Saggar S, Lee B, Krivo J, Krishnamurthy K, Jacobson M. Intralymphatic histiocytosis associated with orthopedic implants. J Drugs Dermatol. 2011 Oct 1;10(10):1208-9.
- Habib N, Salaro C, Al-Ghaithi K, Phelps R, Saggar S, Cohen SR. Severe apthous stomatitis associated with oral calcineurin and mTOR inhibitors. Int J Dermatol. 2010 Jan;49(1):91-4.
400 North Broadway
Jericho, NY 11753