Dr. Sasan Massachi, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Providing top-quality care in a warm, compassionate environment is the highest priority of Dr. Sasan Massachi. A published researcher and the recipient of numerous awards and honors, Dr. Massachi is proud of his extensive community outreach and volunteer work. From his office in Century City, Dr. Massachi runs a comprehensive primary care center where he offers full laboratory work and a number of other tests, including: the exercise treadmill test, the Holter monitor test, echocardiogram, DEXA bone density analysis, X-ray, ultrasound, and sleep study. Dr. Massachi is devoted to giving each patient the detailed, personal attention he or she needs to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of California, San Diego, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Human Wild-Type Tau Interacts with wingless Pathway Components and Produces Neurofibrally Pathology in Drosophila, Neuron 2002 34: 509-519 – George R. Jackson, Martina Wiedau-Pazos, Tzu-Kang Sang, Naveed Wagle, Carlos A. Brown, Sasan Massachi and Daniel H Geschwind
- Honors in Labratory Medicine, Hematology, Metabolism, Endocrine and Reproduction
- Post-operative Outcomes of Patients with Ventriculo-atrial Shunts with Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertentsion Who Undergo Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy, American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2008 177 (abstracts issue): A182 Sacks R, Channick R.N, Jamieson S.W, Fedullo P.F, Kerr K.M, Kim N.H, Yuan J. X-J Madani N.m, Massachi S, Kemp A and Auger W.R.
- National Institute of Health Summer Research Grant
- Near Honors - Medicine Clinical Clerkship
Sasan Massachi, MD
2080 Century Park East, Suite 1609
Los Angeles, CA 90067