Dr. Steven Kadish, MD
Dr. Steven Kadish is dedicated to giving the highest level of patient care in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.He is based in Lawrence, NY. Dr. Kadish earned his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University and completed his residency in internal medicine at North Shore-LIJ Health System. He was chosen as Chief Medical Resident. He then completed his Gastroenterology and Hepatology fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center. He then received further training in advanced endoscopic procedures at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is passionate about advancing medicine and healthcare through research. Some of the disorders he has managed or treated include biliary tract problems, GI cancers, colon cancer, ulcerative colitis, ulcers and Crohn’s Disease. He is adept at making accurate diagnoses due to the care and precision he takes during his consultations and endoscopic evaluation. He has a particular interest and expertise in Endoscopic Ultasound.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
South Island Gastro Associates
141 Washington Ave, Suite 204
Lawrence, NY 11559