Dr. Suma Oommen, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Suma Oommen MD is a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine from Loma Linda University and Medical Center in 2002. She did her medical studies in the very well reputed Christian Medical College in Vellore, India and graduated in 1991. Since then, she has been heavily involved in clinical patient care and nutrition education. Her special interest is in practicing and teaching nutrition to enhance and optimize the health of her patients along with other lifestyle interventions. Her special focus is on promoting a preventive lifestyle and using comprehensive, conservative measures to improve health and minimal drug use. She likes to spend plenty of time with her patients and get to know them well in order to help them better. She is also the Director of Dynamic Health Center which is dedicated to helping patients to achieve their optimum health through the science of Homeopathy, nutrition and alternative medicine. She uses Electronic health records and uses e-prescribing. She is accessible through email. When not working in her practice, Dr. Oommen volunteers her time at clinics for the uninsured, whenever possible. She gives free health education lectures in various non-profit organizations and other communities. She believes strongly in giving back to the community and creating an impact for better and holistic health for all.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Christian Medical College, Vellore, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- • 1999 to now- published various health articles such as migraine, Crohn’s disease, Chronic fatigue syndrome etc in a quarterly publication called “Dynamic Transmission”.
- • 2008- Published a healthy cook book called “Dynamic Recipes” including many recipes, available on Amazon.
Dynamic Health Center, Inc
15265 Alton Pkwy, Suite 400
Irvine, CA 92618