Dr. Susan Choe, DPM
Dr. Choe wholeheartedly enjoys people and is passionate about podiatry. She is dedicated to the well-being of her patients and believes in holistic medical care and overcoming foot and ankle problems together. She is the founder of Elevate Health, INC and is devoted to the integration of research-based medicine with eco-friendly podiatry spa. Dr. Choe was an in-house Surgical Instructor at Kaiser Permanente San Francisco, and also started private practice in 2011. Outside interests include good food, good music, and good friends.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Foot Surgery (Podiatric Surgery)
- Reconstructive Rearfoot / Ankle Surgery (Podiatric Surgery)
Education and training
- Saint Mary's Medical Center, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- Samuel Merritt University, California College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association
490 Post Street, Suite 336
San Francisco, CA 94102
901 Campus Drive, Suite 311
Daly City, CA 94015