About Dr. Syed Iman Husain
Dr. Syed Iman Husain is a mindful and compassionate cardiologist serving the communities of Middle Village and Jamaica, NY. Dr. Husain obtained his medical degree from the Ross University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Maimonides Medical Center, where he was awarded as resident of the month. He also completed a fellowship in Interventional Cardiology and in General Cardiovascular disease at the same institute. He also spent a year at The Texas Heart Institute which is a world renowned institute where he finished a post doctoral fellowship in Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant. Dr. Husain is a part of Hope Medical Services PC. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology, the American College of Physicians, and the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation. Dr. Husain is fluent in English, Hindi, Urdu and Farsi. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Outside of his practice he loves reading, traveling, teaching, cricket and soccer. Dr. Husain is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Affinity Health Plan
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Texas Heart Institute, Fellowship in Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant
- Dr. Husain is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Awards and publications
- Chadha S, Husain SI, Shetty V, Hollander G, Frankel R, Shani J. et al. “Anomalous origin of left main coronary artery from right sinus of valsalva.” Tex Heart Inst J. 2014 Oct 1;41(5):558-9. doi: 10.14503/THIJ-12-3008. eCollection 2014 Oct.
- Khan N, Husain SI, Bogaev RB, Kar B, Frazier O.H. et al. “Remission from chronic anthracycline-induced heart failure on continuous flow left ventricular assist device.” Tex Heart Inst J. 2012;39 (4):554-6
- Husain SI, Ayzenberg S, Malik B, Frankel R, Hollander G, Shani J et al. “Recurrent Left Main Coronary Artery and Diffuse Vasospasm Treated with Left Main Coronary Artery Stenting.” Oral Presentation at American College of Cardiology scientific meeting April 2011.
Dr. Syed Iman Husain's office locations
Hope Medical Services PC
8740 165th St
Jamaica, NY 11432
Hope Medical Services PC
7812 Metropolitan Ave
Middle Village, NY 11379
Patient reviews for Dr. Syed Iman Husain
It was very informative. Everyone was professional and helpful. They made me feel at ease. Dr. Husian helped me to better understand my symptoms and what was required. I felt comfortable asking him questions.
It was Dr.Arman Husain. Was a very good consultation
Knowledgeable and caring! Great doctor
He is best doctor
Dr.Husain was very friendly and caring!
Very knowledgeable and would recommend him to others
First time seeing a cardologist He is a wonderful doc he explained everything to me the right way l
Dr Husai and his staff are very courteous.
The doctor is very approachable and professional. He takes his time with the patient and answers all questions. The office staff is also very good. The wait was a little longer but I didn't have a problem with that.
He was very pleasant and easy to talk to.
Very clean office ! The doctor was very nice ! He took the time to understand my problem and he took the time to test ! Highly recommend !
My visit was very warm and friendly, I would recommend him. The doctor is a good listener
Very good , he took time to listen to my concerns and provided me with information...
Great doctor! Great bedside manner and helped me tremendously
Peaceful and relaxing.
Very personable and understanding. No stigmatizing healthcare here!
Lovely person, great bedside manner. Has a calm aura about him.
Dr. Hussain and his staff are professional and efficient. I had my first visit for a consultation. Dr. Hussain's advice was very helpful. He is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend him.
. Very thorough and extremely caring. Superb attention to detail.
I like many others have been to many doctors but you never get a doctor whose truly genuine. Dr Husain is one of those unique doctors, who asked specific detailed questions to understand exactly what type of pain i was having. I would absolutley recommend him to others who are not being helped or finding the right diagnosis.
He is a very nice doctor
He was very informative and took his time listening to my concerns. He was able to answer all of my questions. His staff was very helpful and professional.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances