About Dr. Thomas Price
A seasoned cardiologist, Dr. Thomas Price is a part of Queens Medical Health Wellness P.C., where he caters to the people of Oakland Gardens, NY. He is also affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, and Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital. Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine with a focus on cardiovascular disease, Dr. Price earned his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati and further completed a residency and a fellowship at Harlem Hospital Center. He also holds active memberships in the American Heart Association, National Medical Association, and the American College of Cardiology. As a proponent of preventive care, Dr. Price feels strongly that our lifestyle, including food choices and exercise habits, has a profound impact on our well-being. He encourages his patients to lead healthy lifestyles, thus enabling them to take responsibility for their cardiac health.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati, Doctor of Medicine
- Harlem Hospital Center (Fellowship)
- Harlem Hospital Center (Residency)
Dr. Thomas Price's office location
Queens Medical Health Wellness P.C.
213-18 Union Tpke
Oakland Gardens, NY 11364
Patient reviews for Dr. Thomas Price
I absolutely love Dr. Price. He took his time and he was very thorough.
Dr Price and staff are professional, caring and thorough.
Definitely worth the wait. Excellent office, everyone is very nice.
He was very straight forward, we’ll mannered and very professional
So happy to be back! Missed this pace. Don't ever want to have to use another cardiologist's office again. If insurance doesn't cover it, I don't mind paying!!
I was patient and everyone was kind & friendly. The doctor (Dr Price) has a very kind and understanding attitude with explaining & asking question.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances