Dr. Ulf Lando, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Ulf Lando is an internist with patients in the Encino and greater Los Angeles areas. Trained in both the U.S. and Sweden, Dr. Lando served as an assistant clinical professor at the University of Southern California. He also conducted research in cardiology at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles. Dr. Lando has over 30 years of experience, and his multilingual office staff speaks English, Spanish, German, Swedish, and French.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Karolinska Institute Faculty of Medicine
- Wadsworth Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship in Internal Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles (Epidemiology)
Ulf Lando, MD
16133 Ventura Blvd., Suite 350
Encino, CA 91436