Dr. William Estes, MD
Dr. William Estes is a caring and diligent orthopedic surgeon serving the community of Mt. Pleasant, SC. Dr. Estes attended the University of Iowa, where he received his medical degree, and completed his fellowship in sports medicine at the Hughston Clinic, Columbus. Dr. Estes is a part of Southern Orthopedics & Sports Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is affiliated with the East Cooper Regional Medical Center in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Estes is board certified to treat all aspects of orthopedics but specializes in the arthroscopic treatment of shoulder, knee and elbow injuries. His approach to his patients is one of diligence, solutions, and relief.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- East Cooper Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Hughston Clinic, Columbus, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Medical School - University of Iowa
- Medical University of South Carolina (Orthopedics)
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Southern Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
851 Leonard Fulghum Drive, Ste 101
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464