Dr. Winfield Campbell Jr, MD
Dr. Winfield Campbell Jr is an adept orthopedic surgeon based in Houston, TX. Dr. Campbell earned his medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston. He also completed his internship at the same institution. Subsequently, he went on to complete his residency at the University of Texas, Houston. He is fellowship-trained in sports medicine at the Foundation for Orthopedic, Athletic and Reconstructive Research. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Houston Methodist West Hospital. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Patients see him at Houston Methodist Specialty Physician Group. He specializes in sports-related injuries, knee and shoulder arthroscopy, general orthopedics, and fracture care. Dr. Campbell is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. He understands that speedy relief is a highly valuable aspect of pain and mobility management and ensures that recuperation can be brought about quickly through his skilled surgical techniques.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- The Foundation for Orthopedic, Athletic and Reconstructive Research, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston (Internship)
- University of Texas, Houston (Residency)
Houston Methodist Ortho & Sports Med– West Houston
18400 Katy Fwy, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77094