Dr. Yehuda Kleinman, MD, FAAOS
Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Yehuda Kleinman As a board certified orthopedic surgeon with a specialty in sports medicine; TREATING WRIST, ELBOW, SHOULDER, KNEE AND ANKLE, Dr. Yehuda Kleinman is a premier choice for patients throughout Queens and greater New York City seeking treatment for both minor and complex injuries. Using his attention to detail, precise skill, and compassion, Dr. Kleinman is well-prepared to diagnose and treat a wide variety of issues. Specializing in knee and shoulder surgery, Dr. Kleinman takes time to speak to his patients about their treatment options and answer any questions they might have. After graduating medical school at SUNY Down State, Dr. Kleinman went on complete his internship at Beth Israel Hospital and his residency at St. Vincent’s, both in New York City. He is proud to continue working in his hometown of New York today.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel - Petrie Division
- New York Hospital Queens
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Yehuda Kleinman, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
7815 Eliot Avenue
Middle Village, NY 11379