Universal American Gastroenterologists Near You
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists near you who take Universal American insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
She is well informed and took the time to hear out my concerns. Gives empathy and you could see that she truly cares for her patients. Would definitely recommend!
Dr. Strongin is wonderful. She had a major hunch of a diagnosis after a 20 minute talk at our initial consultation, then confirmed the diagnosis with tests. Was able to figure out the real problem when many previous doctors just waved my symptoms off. Because she talked to me for an extended amount of time, she could put together the pieces and really figure out what was going on as opposed to giving a superficial diagnosis.
Punctuality was on point. Clean facility. Welcoming, professional, and wonderful staff- made my endoscopy feel like nothing more than taking a nap. They went the extra mile to make me feel physically and mentally comfortable from start to finish. Dr. Ton-That was professional and concise with his diagnosis. Very friendly and never seemed to lose interest in my case (even though it was a minuscule problem in my opinion). He made sure I got the proper exams done to determine the problem, whereas other doctors may diagnose you with a certain level of uncertainty and prescribe you medication essentially hoping it will cure your symptoms/ problem. After identifying the problem he took further steps to identify the cause so that I can avoid having a similar circumstance in the future. Will be going to him for any future GI problems and will definitely recommend him to any family or friend.
This was a first time visit and I was late arriving for my appointment. My sister had arranged to meet me at the office and was able to provide the documentation required for check-in except my photo ID. After calling me to confirm that I was on the way, she asked if I could still be seen for my appointment. The office staff checked with Dr. Bedeau and he agreed to still see me after my arrival.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Gastroenterologists by Location
- Atlanta, GA Gastroenterologists
- Chicago, IL Gastroenterologists
- Dallas, TX Gastroenterologists
- Denver, CO Gastroenterologists
- Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Los Angeles, CA Gastroenterologists
- New York, NY Gastroenterologists
- Philadelphia, PA Gastroenterologists
- Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Washington, DC Gastroenterologists
- Universal American Cardiologists
- Universal American Dentists
- Universal American Dermatologists
- Universal American Ob-gyns
- Universal American Ophthalmologists
- Universal American Orthopedic Surgeons
- Universal American Pediatricians
- Universal American Podiatrists
- Universal American Psychiatrists
- Universal American Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Gastroenterologists
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances